Monday, April 30, 2007

The GutBox added

As you may have noticed there is a new feature in the sidebar called the GutBox. I also liked the name iGut, but I don't want Steve Jobs to sue me in case that project is already in the works after the iPhone and Leopard. The GutBox is an innate toolbox composed of at least a thousand modules. Unfortunately, they have to be learned.

Currently it only contains one file, which is my protocol for repeated-measures analyses in SPSS including outlier detection and trimming procedures. It is my hope that people will contribute methods tools such as Excel macros/functions eprime scripts/subs, Praat scripts, Matlab scripts, etc... Whatever you are kind enough to share under GPL. If anyone wants to add any tools of their own please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home